Why should I reply to reviews?
Why should I respond to reviews?
In it’s purest form, reviews are personal experiences, made public for all to see. Whether they are good, bad or indifferent, the personal experiences that your customers have written about are what they genuinely feel towards your company. Therefore if you’re asking yourself why should I reply to reviews, here’s our top 3 reasons you to keep in mind.
3 reasons why you should respond to your online reviews
1. Giving a personal response shows your customers (and potential customers) that you care enough to spend the time to listen to their feedback, and speak directly back to them
2. It shows potential customers that you take customer service seriously, which ultimately gives them the confidence to purchase from you
3. Most review sites, will notify the customer when you answer their review. Depending on whether this was a good, bad or indifferent will have different experience for each customer, but in all scenarios, the customer will feel listened to, which will only help to bring them back to be a repeat customer.
Responding to reviews
While we aim to allow you to respond to all your reviews as easy as possible, each of our supported review sites with works differently. Some review sites limit our ability to provide this functionality. There are 2 ways so far to responding to reviews:
1. Direct URL to the review in the review site dashboard
Our review response button will attempt to provide you with a direct link to the review site response page for that given review, meaning that it’s one click away.
2. Indirect URL to the review site dashboard
Where the aforementioned option isn’t available, our link will take you to the review site dashboard in question. This is where you will need to find the given review in order to respond to it.
So we hope you’re no longer asking why should I reply to reviews, as it’s just good customer service and practice to do this in a timely fashion after each review is posted. So set the standard high, and keep it there. Make sure your potential customers see how you treat your past customers, and so, bring them all in to your business as customers.